Palau Perspective of Grace Children's Home

This blog is updated by George and Stacey Palau and is comprised of highlights as seen through our eyes while living at Grace Children's Home.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We're in our new home!

After 4 years of living in the boys' home, we have finally moved into our new home at GCH. We're still on the GCH property, but now we're on the top floor of the Education Center.
THANK YOU to all who have helped us in the construction of the Education Center and our home! It is such a blessing to be there and I know as we finish up the rest of the building, it will be a blessing to others.

Here's a picture of the building... we're on the top level.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrads !!!
S. McDonald

4:11 PM  
Blogger lizzy said...

Aw yay! I'm SO happy for you guys!!! That's really rad...... so I was wondering... i know this is probably a really random question, but if i were to go to college (maybe) what are things you think I should major in or something so I can benefit orphan children or you know..... well PLEASSSSEEEEEE get back to me. Take care !!!

lizzy A.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home