Palau Perspective of Grace Children's Home

This blog is updated by George and Stacey Palau and is comprised of highlights as seen through our eyes while living at Grace Children's Home.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Flor Margarita is here


Yesterday, Flor Margarita arrived to GCH. She's a sweet, bright 11 year old girl who has suffered and seen too much in her short life. She's old enough to know that she's finally in a safe place and she told us she's very happy to be here.
This photo was taken when she just arrived in our home. With us is the Mexican social service worker who brought Flor to us. He has been a good advocate for GCH and supports the vision of GCH.
For me, the best part about Flor's arrival was that she was the first child (since being at GCH) to run into my arms to give me a hug when she first arrived. It was a wonderful moment that reminded me why we're here. Please keep Flor in your prayers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Flor!!! It's me, Sarah! I was on a mission trip and went to GCH. My group had a blast and was sad when we had to go. Hope to see you atleast next year!!!!!!!!!!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home