Palau Perspective of Grace Children's Home

This blog is updated by George and Stacey Palau and is comprised of highlights as seen through our eyes while living at Grace Children's Home.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving in Mexico


Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday... perhaps because it's my dad's favorite, perhaps because it was the day George proposed to me exactly 16 years ago, or perhaps it's because I reflect of the millions of blessings GOD has POURED on me... even though I don't desevere it. Here is our GCH Thanksgiving celebration. I pray YOU all have had a blessed day of giving thanks to our LORD and SAVIOR. If you missed it, make sure you pay attention to OUR LORD'S birth... it's coming up pretty soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Stacey and Uncle George!
I Adore This Blog, I Check It As Often As I Can.
I'm So Thankful that Juan Marcos Is Doing Much Better and That Your Thanksgiving Was Both Busy and Wonderful.
I Love You and Miss Everyone SO Much. I Hope That We Can Visit You Guys Down There Soon, I'd Love to Work With All the Kids!
I Love and Miss You Very Much!
Love Always,
Erica P.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home